To deepen your language skills in the business world in order to better understand and express yourself in English or Spanish in the context of your professional activity.
To prepare and validate the B1 level of LinguaSkill Business in English and the B1 level of DCL Spanish.
Programme in a nutshell
- The "Business English Intermediate Level" or "Español del Negocio Intermedio" course guides you through authentic situations in the business world. It allows you to deepen your knowledge of professional English / Spanish to better communicate with English-speaking interlocutors (suppliers, customers, employees, partners). Several professional themes are addressed during the course of the training:
- make an appointment
- introduce your business
- attend a meeting
- arrange a business trip
- take and transmit a telephone call in English
- sell, negotiate
- write a professional email
- handle complaints
- greet a customer
- forms of greeting
- write a cover letter
- build a resume
- draft a memo
- write messages on social networks
You will have access to an online platform for professional English or Spanish taking into account business or industry-specific skills with exercises on language skills (writing, speaking, listening, reading), tests in real exam conditions as well as grammar, professional vocabulary and language function sheets.
- Online Exercises
- Learning books on professional topics
- Professional grammar and vocabulary exercises
The training is delivered by certified and qualified English/Spanish (native speakers) trainers with significant experience in vocational training and business.
Subscribing to the paid version of a language application after training
From July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 - Possibility to start at any time once a group of 5 participants has been formed
Terms of payment
Possibility to pay by installments - Cash, cheque or bank transfer