- Prepare and take the TOEIC test (Test of English for International Communication), an international reference certificate recognized by many major universities, business and engineering schools to validate your degree, as well as international companies.
- To deepen your level of expression, written and oral comprehension in general and professional contexts.
- Get 785 points, a score frequently requested by educational institutions and businesses
Programme in a nutshell
Vocabulary learning in professional situations
Topics covered :
- Development, production, purchasing, technical activities, general business activities, finance, building and real estate, personnel, travel, business meals, leisure, sport, health)
- Knowing how to understand the description of photos
- Understand professional texts (memo, email, reporting, etc...)
- Understand audio documents (dialogues, announcements, advertisements, weather report, etc...)
- Revision and deepening of grammatical knowledge (tenses, modals, linking words, common idiomatic expressions, synonyms, coordinating conjunctions, word order in the sentence etc.)
- Time Management in Review
You will have access to an online platform with more than 100 hours of exercises on language skills (writing, speaking, listening, reading) for learning English, tests in real exam conditions as well as grammar, vocabulary and language function sheets.
- Official TOEIC Guide
- Online Exercises
- Educational books on the TOEIC
- General and professional glossaries
- Grammar books
- 4 mock tests
The training is given by certified and qualified English trainers with significant experience in vocational training and a good knowledge of the TOEIC.
Subscribing to the paid version of a special TOEIC language application after the training course
From July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 - Possibility to start at any time once a group of 5 participants has been formed
Terms of payment
Possibility to pay by installments - Cash, cheque, bank transfer or online payment