Prepare and take the TOEFL IBT test, a reference test allowing non-English speakers to access international, American and Canadian universities and colleges.
Obtain 75 points minimum/100 a frequently requested minimum score to enter certain universities
Programme in a nutshell
- Learning of academic vocabulary (biology, geography, physics, chemistry, philosophy, mathematics, history, ...)
- Revision and deepening of grammatical knowledge (tenses, modals, linking words, common idiomatic expressions, synonyms, coordinating conjunctions, word order in the sentence etc.)
- Exercises on the 4 language functions specific to Toefl IBT (writing, speaking, listening, reading)
- Methodology (quick reading, writing, synthesis etc...)
- Time Management in Review
You will have access to an online platform with more than 100 hours of exercises on language skills (writing, speaking, listening, reading) for learning English, tests in real exam conditions as well as grammar, vocabulary and language function sheets.
- Online Exercises
- TOEFL IBT learning materials
- Pedagogical grammar and vocabulary exercises
The training is given by certified and qualified English trainers who are TOEFL specialists.
From July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 - Possibility to start at any time once a group of 5 participants has been formed
Terms of payment
Possibility to pay by installments - Cash, cheque or bank transfer