Who are we?
17 years of experience in vocational training!
Who are we?
Ressources Langues & Communication is a training organisation created in 2003 to initially meet the needs of its corporate, individual or student clients for language training, interpreting, translation or any foreign language assistant.
Present in many sectors of activity (air transport, banking, tourism, maritime, industry, travel, administration, import-export, public works, commerce, hotels, medical, ...) and always in search of excellence, the company has distinguished itself over the years by its professionalism and the quality of its service.
Today, to meet the challenges of this world, RLC is diversifying its range of services and products.
In addition to training, the company partners with local, Caribbean and international professionals and experts in a variety of fields to offer its clients quality one- to five-day seminars in English and other languages on demand, on professional and general topics.
All the training courses and seminars are offered at a distance or in selected spaces conducive to sharing and adapted to the theme or training.
To share knowledge and know-how and to enrich oneself personally and professionally
in an interconnected world in perpetual change!
Our certifications and partnerships
In order to provide its clients with a quality service validated by internationally recognized certificates, RLC has signed partnership agreements with international organizations to certify language training.
With the diversification of its services, the company is now opening up to other certifications and partnerships recognized at the international level.
- 2004 RLC is Preferred Vendors of Ets Global and thus becomes the public center of passage of the TOEIC, the TOEIC Bridge, the TFI and since 2012 of the TFI Naturalisation in Guadeloupe.
- From 2008 to 2015 RLC is the only public centre to take the TOEFL IBT in Guadeloupe, Martinique and Guyana.
- 2010 RLC becomes the first WIDAF examination centre in Guadeloupe
- 2012 RLC becomes the privileged partner of the Franco-British Chamber of Commerce for the BEST (Business English Skill Test Option Travel & Tourism) in Guadeloupe.
- January 2013 RLC obtains the certification to pass the DIE (Diploma Internacional de Español) of the FIDESCU foundation (Fundación para la investigación y el desarrollo de la cultura española) of the Pontifical University of Salamanca in Spain.
- April 2013 RLC becomes an examination centre for the DELE (Diploma Español de Lengua Extranjera) diplomas officially accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, administered by the Cervantes Institute and recognised worldwide by private companies, chambers of commerce and public and private educational institutions.
Since its creation, RLC has established partnerships with institutions to offer its clients a quality service.
- In 2006 RLC became a member of TESOL (Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages) for the promotion and development of English language teaching around the world.
- From 2011 to 2017 RLC becomes the exclusive partner of Proformation, the national leader in visioformation for language training in the Caribbean and all of Latin America.
- From 2012 to 2016 RLC becomes the partner of 2R Sport Event Production for English training and TOEFL IBT preparation for young top athletes.
- From 2013 to 2015 RLC partners with Luc Beuzelin Experienced Pilot Instructor for pilot language certification training in Guadeloupe
- In 2020 RLC partners with Global Exam to deliver language certification courses (English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese) by distance learning.
- In 2020 RLC becomes a partner of ITALKI an online language learning website that connects language learners and language teachers via video chat for conversation classes.
- In 2020 RLC becomes a centre for taking the LinguaSkill test, Cambridge English's innovative and scalable new computer-based English test for general and business English. It replaced the BULATS test. Registered with the CNCP
- In 2020 RLC becomes an accredited Bright Language Test centre; entirely on the Internet, it evaluates the level of 11 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Flemish, Swedish, Russian, Mandarin Chinese). Registered with the CNCP